Re: Reporting bugs

Am 06.05.2003 19:50 schrieb(en) Carlos Morgado:
> Not quite, if you drop something in a diferent media it gets copied.
> 'diferent mailbox' is pretty consistent with 'diferent media' so
> that's
> the expected behaviour ;)

I thought Carlos was somewhat wrong here, but after reading the
following from the HIG at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/userinput.html#drag-drop
I'm not sure what to think anymore:

-----
Move selected objects when the user drags them within a container. Copy
or link to selected objects when the user drags them between
containers. A "container" may be a boundary imposed by the user
interface (e.g. a top-level application window), or a user interface
representation of a physical container (e.g. a mail server or disk
partition).
-----

I'd still interprete this as a hint to move mails by default, but
Carlos has a point here witzh these "physical containers". ;)

bye,

Darko

PGP signature