Re: Opening multiple instances of balsa

Am 02.05.2003 16:53 schrieb(en) Bryan Butler:
> yeesh - then i forgot to attach it.  here it is...

uh, that's a long list... you can kill people with that. *g* Did you
file anything of that into Bugzilla? Some bugs look "normal".
Enhancements are another field anyways. As much as I can see, balsa is
currently more in the state of maturing instead of adding new features,
and I also think this is necessary right now. Next version will
certainly rock. :)

Are there already any plans for the next major Gnome2-version?

bye,

Darko

PGP signature