Re: Opening multiple instances of balsa

Am 02.05.2003 16:39 schrieb(en) Carlos Morgado:
> humm, wasn't i supposed to write bonobo controls for balsa ? garrr

I don't get this... it's not related to multiple instances I guess,
huh? :)
What would be the way to do it? Checking if another process from the
user is already running? I know Galeon did that up to 1.3.3 for me, but
with the new 1.3.4 it started opening multiple windows as well... but
it is somewhat normal for a web-browser. ;o)
Does the Gnome-framework maybe offer anything for that case? Was that
the bonobo-note up there?

bye,

Darko

PGP signature