Re: Opening multiple instances of balsa

Epiphany, Galeon, and Gedit do it using bonobo servers. I believe there
is also a GEP regarding this called Bonobo Unique Application. I think
the basic idea is that the bonobo server just keeps track of whether
there are running instances using a factory. In the above cases, it
sends the commands to those instances, but for balsa it should probably
just raise the window.