Re: [balsa] balsa won't launch browser

On 2003.07.30 09:14, Darko Obradovic wrote:
> The problem arises also with aspell. Since your setup may vary, try
> to `locate lib*spell.la`, assuming yiz have locate and a somewhat
> recent db available, otherwise `find / -name 'lib*spell.la'`.

Darko  - thanks.  Both libaspell.la and libpspell.la were in
/usr/local/lib.  The system is LFS (Linux from Scratch) system - so
some stuff is in strange places - but I should know where, since I made
all the choices.  Removing -lc from both of those, and then reconfig
and recompile and it works fine.

Thanks for the quick replies, all.