Re: balsa-list digest, Vol 1 #1412 - 15 msgs

> An issue has been raised whether the View Source option is commonly
> needed or whether it is just a option needed by developers. I have my
> own
> opinion about it but I would appreciate if as many people as possible
> answered this poll:
>
> "Do you need to see the see the source code of an email?"
>
> 1. frequently.
> x. now and then.
> 2. this option is useless for most users.

x.
I use the View Source option about once every day or so to get the
headers to report spam to SpamCop. I also use it on occasion to read
broken messages or other text.
Wesley Haines
Network Administrator, WRPN Internet Services ( http://www.wrpn.net )
Webmaster, weatherUSA.net ( http://www.weatherusa.net )

()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  No HTML, RTF, or Microsoft files in email
     Respect Open Standards