Re: Some suggestions

On 2003.01.10 04:44 Pawel Salek wrote:
>> - Signatures are not always appended correctly
>
> You mean that "-- " separator should be at the beginning of the line.

Yes.

>> - It would be nice to be able to sort messages by subject matter or
>> Overall, great work! My thanks to the developers and hopefully next
>> week I won't complain so much. :-)
>
> Thanks for providing the feedback. Some of us (particularly myself)
> just get used to these little quirks and forget how much they can be
> annoying. Such a reminder is a very useful thing.

Cool. Sometimes developers get upset when a new user comes along and
all he does is complain. You know, something like this:

In this particular message (The one I'm replying to now --
Reply to Group option, nothing appeared in the To: line.

Another suggestion: have a key that toggles display of the headers. For
example, pressing on 'h' will show all headers, pressing it again shows
no headers and pressing third time shows the selected headers. I'll add
this to bugzilla.

And one for the road: when reading a message, pressing the spacebar
doesn't scroll the message. I have to use the PageUpéPageDwon keys.

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

MURPHY'S_LAWS_OF_COMBAT:
  14. Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.