Re: Some suggestions

On 2003.01.09 19:51 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
>> - There are some corruption problems with displaying and storing of
>> some messages. Not easily reproducible but a bug report is in
>> Bugzilla nevertheless.
>
> In my experience, the libmutt mailstore is pretty robust, except for
> the known weaknesses of mbox and mh systems. In particular, I haven't
> seen this type of corruption without some outside agent changing a
> file while Balsa had it open.

I don't remember having an outside agent running when I noticed the
problem. But I'll be more vigilant in the future.

>> - In the print menu, when you are doing changes, you only have two
>> buttons: Apply and Cancel but the Apply button is always greyed out.
>> You changes are taken into account but it's just weird behaviour
>> froma UI perspective.
>
> Which print menu is that? On my box, the dialog that pops up when you
> hit the `print' toolbar button has `Print Preview', `Cancel', and
> `Print' buttons.

Yes, you are correct. In my case, the Cancel button is always active
while the other two are always greyed out. Maybe it's a way to tell me
"Dude, your fonts won't print!".

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

MURPHY'S_LAWS_OF_COMBAT:
  14. Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.