Re: "Next unread"

Am 2003.12.13 20:05 schrieb(en) Kacper Wysocki:
>> Yes, that would be kinda ugly--cvs (both branches) has been updated to
>> do the better thing.
>
> Very appreciated, Peter! Though I won't be upgrading until this feature
> hits the debian sid packages... I've already made quite a mess
> circumventing dpkg with cvs installs. I should really get on learning
> how to make debs... I mean, how hard can it be? ;-)

apt-get install debmake
man deb-make

Balsa is single-binary... ;)

OR

load the latest patch from Andrew (should be on
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/balsa/ )

apply it to the cvs-tree and after some tweaks in the changelog everything
should work fine when you

dpkg-buildpackage in the top-dir of Balsa

hope that helps a bit :)

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict

PGP signature