gpg issue: balsa doesn't trust me

Balsa will frequently put a yellow padlock on my own messages, where
there clearly should be a green one. Oh look, it just happened again:

"[..]
Signed by: Kacper Wysocki <kacperw@online.no>
Validity: The user ID is of unknown validity.
Owner trust: unknown
[..]"

I fix it by restarting balsa; the trust will again be ultimate and
there will be a green padlock, but the same dang thing happens again
after a while. I don't know exactly what triggers it. Is there some
sort of timeout going on, or some conf parameter that I've missed in
balsa and/or gpg?

Thanks for your time,
	Kacper

--
My GnuPG public key is available from pgp.mit.edu

PGP signature