Re: "Next unread"

[snip]

> On the subject of the message-window: does it bother anyone that
the
> window is destroyed and recreated when you move to the next unread
> message, instead of just setting the new message in the existing
> window?

In some window managers (ie openbox) the new window opens in a
completely different location on screen than the previous message.
Using focus-follows mouse(new window doesn't have focus) and/or
xinerama(window opens on different screen) this can be quite confusing.
I'd love to have the new message display in the existing window, but
I'm not exactly complaining, as I've gotten used to the existing
behaviour.

Regards,
	Kacper

PGP signature