Re[2]: Balsa2 build stops with libtool error message.

Hey Pawel!

It seems that I don't have on my system any of these files you
mentioned: libesmtp.la, libpgme.la, liblinc.la, libxml2.la. I found
some of the .la files in other programs' sources (in ports), but not in balsa2.
What could this be? Sorry for my ignorance, I just really don't know
how libtool works... So I guess these files don't just appear during
compilation... Should they be present in balsa distibution or in the
system? I even installed strace, but haven't yet run it since the
absense of files is so obvivous...

Buck