Re: feature-request: delete thread - current problem

On 08/20/2003, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> Philipp,
>
> I would like this facility as well but there is another,
> associated problem (which I have previously reported) - with
> v2.0.13, if you delete the first item in a thread it locks up
> balsa solid.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phil.

Would `Mailbox=>Select thread' do? That way, you could delete the
thread with one more keystroke, but you could also take any of
the popup menu actions on it. I believe `T' might be available as
the accelerator (though it's also the mnemonic for `Empty
trash'), in which case `TD' would move the thread to the trash.

Phil: the threadlock sounds like the one fixed in bug #111286.