Re: feature-request: delete thread - current problem

On 08/21/2003, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
[ snip ]
> Would `Mailbox=>Select thread' do? That way, you could delete
> the thread with one more keystroke, but you could also take any
> of the popup menu actions on it. I believe `T' might be
> available as the accelerator (though it's also the mnemonic for
> `Empty trash'), in which case `TD' would move the thread to the
> trash.

Hmmm--perhaps it should be `Message=>Select thread'.

`Mailbox=>Select thread' could go in a group with
`Mailbox=>Select all'--both select a collection of messages. But
`select thread' should be disabled if there's no current message,
like all the Message menu items but unlike all the Mailbox menu
items, so the Message menu looks like a better home.

But the `T' mnemonic is still taken... ;-(