feature-request: delete thread - current problem

Philipp,

I would like this facility as well but there is another, associated
problem (which I have previously reported) - with v2.0.13, if you
delete the first item in a thread it locks up balsa solid.

Regards,

Phil.

> Message: 13
> Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:11:41 +0100
> From: Philipp Weis <pweis@pweis.com>
> To: balsa-list@gnome.org
> Subject: feature-request: delete thread
>
> Hi,
>
> i have been using mutt for quite some time now and just discovered
> basa.
> I'm really impressed by the easy of use, features and most important
> compatibility with my mbox files used with mutt.
>
> There's just one thing missing: a simple "Delete Thread" command. It
> would
> be great if I would not have to delete 20 or so single mails from one
> thread but could kill them all with one single command.
>
> Thanks
>
> Philipp
>
> --
> Philipp Weis, Freiburg, Germany                    pweis@pweis.com
> GnuPG public key available from pweis.com or keyservers (C4EF0979)

Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW	2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652