Re: [RFC] : correct handling of sent mails

	Hi all,
here is the way I think of the "put in sentbox" meaning : simply it means
that the message has been successfully sent. So if we send 2 different
mails when we have the bcc field, we should put 2 messages in the sentbox,
one with all headers unchanged, the next one (representing the bcc'ed
message) with its bcc headers stripped and transformed as a To: header
instead.
This way we give the user all information, because he can know if all
mails have been sent correctly that way. This should simply be mentionned
in the FAQ perhaps.
Bye
Manu