Re: some issues with recent cvs

On 2002.10.28 12:12 the MoH wrote:
[ snip ]

> Can't you write the callback for "next msg", "previous msg" and
> "next unread" to give the focus to the msg-view after changing
> the msg?
> While navigating in the mailbox with up and down it's ok to
> keep the focus, but not when using the shortcuts, or?

How about this: n/p/ctrl-n select a different message and leave
the focus where it was, whether in the index or in the message.
I believe that's feasible.

> Or as another solution make a vi or lynx style nav for the
> msg-view but that will produce a flamewar about the best
> possible keys to use ;-)

At the risk of starting just such a flamewar...personally, I
despise alpha keybindings. Just give me intelligent bindings for
the cursor and keypad keys and I'm happy :-)