Re: some issues with recent cvs

Am 2002.10.28 07:03 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> On 2002.10.28 00:32 Steffen Klemer wrote:
> [ snip ]
>> Ok, I've found the problem:
>>
>> Balsa only crachs after double-clicking on the file you want to attach.
>> If you simply click once and then ok everything is fine.
>>
>> After having a short look into the source I presume that there is no
>> handler for a double-click. But I don't know whether gtk or balsa has
>> to decide what to do after double-clicking.
>>
>> I have libgtk2.0-0 2.0.6-3 from debian/unstable.
>
> Double-click works fine for me (RH8.0, gtk2-2.0.6-8), so the gtk code
> must handle it. It's an "activate" event for the TreeView of files, and
> there's nothing in the API for handling that at the app level.

Ok, I will try some other progs and a new version of the gtk libs.

But I noticed some other probs:

- after pressing n to see the next mail the mbox-view gets the input and I
now have to press tab to come back to preview pane
- What is the order of the Mailboxtree? It's a little bit strange because
some mboxes are above others are under folders on the disk, although
according to the name they should be over them as well (screenshots
attached). They also change the order when checking for new mail

  cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |       The final delusion is the

mbox_tree_after_looking_for_new_mail.jpg

mbox_tree_after_ordering.jpg

mbox_tree_right_after_start.jpg