Re: some issues with recent cvs

On 2002.10.28 08:02 Steffen Klemer wrote:
[ snip ]

> But I noticed some other probs:
>
> - after pressing n to see the next mail the mbox-view gets the
> input and I now have to press tab to come back to preview pane

Yes, the index grabs the keyboard focus at just about every
opportunity! If you use the cursor up/down and page up/down keys
to navigate the index, keeping the focus there is important.
Hitting tab to get *into* the message is, imho, less trouble than
hitting shift-tab to get back out.

However, if you use n/p/ctrl-n, the keyboard focus is less
relevant. Perhaps there's a way to keep the focus in the preview
in this case. Suggestions?

> - What is the order of the Mailboxtree? It's a little bit
> strange because some mboxes are above others are under folders
> on the disk, although according to the name they should be over
> them as well (screenshots attached). They also change the order
> when checking for new mail

I have no clue about that one--my tree is consistently
(case-insensitive) alphabetized!