Re: some issues with recent cvs

Am 2002.10.27 14:54 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> Hi Steffen!
>
> On 2002.10.27 02:03 Steffen Klemer wrote:
>> Hi,
[snip]
>> 3) everytime I want to add an attachment balsa hangs with:
[snip]

>> If you don't opened a mailbox before there is no msg on the console
>> about that
>
> That looks like something wrong with the port to GtkTreeView, but I
> haven't seen those messages and I can attach both messages and files
> without seeing them. Could you run --g-fatal-warnings in gdb to get a
> stack trace?

I can't start balsa with --g-fatal-warnings - it just hangs right after
popping up the window

Perhaps the backtrace of bug buddy helps?

---------------------
Backtrace was generated from 'balsa'

0x40ee25e9 in ?? ()
#0  0x40ee25e9 in ?? ()
#1  0x400c8eeb in ?? ()
#2  0x4006b063 in ?? ()
#3  0x400c6a44 in ?? ()
#4  <signal handler called>
#5  0x41149648 in ?? ()
#6  0x411447ba in ?? ()
#7  0x41147102 in ?? ()
#8  0x40c90136 in ?? ()
#9  0x40c8da19 in ?? ()
#10 0x40c8e837 in ?? ()
#11 0x40c8ec13 in ?? ()
#12 0x40c8f2ef in ?? ()
#13 0x4095b00f in ?? ()
#14 0x807d2ab in ?? ()
#15 0x40e5b0bf in ?? ()

----------

Ok, I've found the problem:

Balsa only crachs after double-clicking on the file you want to attach.
If you simply click once and then ok everything is fine.

After having a short look into the source I presume that there is no
handler for a double-click. But I don't know whether gtk or balsa has to
decide what to do after double-clicking.

I have libgtk2.0-0 2.0.6-3 from debian/unstable.

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |       The final delusion is the