Re: Balsa questions, feature requests, and a couple of bugs

En réponse à Christopher Culver <christopher_culver@yahoo.com>:

> Finally, I'm observing the following bugs here on my Gentoo Linux
> system. I know I should go to bugzilla.gnome.org, but it intimidates
> me.

Hello, I'm also running a Gentoo Linux system (1.4r1) but I can't compile Balsa
2.0.2 due to the old same error about pspell(-debell).
How did you do ? Do you use the cvs sources or the 2.0.2 tarball from the balsa
ftp ?
Some help will be realy welcome, Balsa is the only mail reader who deal with my
~/Mail directori from my mdk 8.2 system.

Thanks,
Némo.

--
Olivier Guéry <nemolivier@free.fr>