Re: What is IMAP status for now?

Hello,

On 2002.10.15 11:47 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> that's a malformated mbox file. the bug is that we can read it at all :)

We can't just read it, we even write it! The file in question was never
touched by anything, neither MUA nor MTA, other than Balsa. Apparently,
when pop-ing, if a message comes from pop without a blank line, no blank
line will be inserted in the mbox file, causing the mentioned havoc on IMAP
later on.

Melanie