Re: Problem with FccMRU

On 2002.11.18 19:53 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 11:05:19PM +0100, Martin Leopold wrote:
>
> > Not knowing what I was looking for I cut out pieces of the config, and
> > after a while I found out that with the following it doesn't work and
> > without it works like a charm:

> > [FccMRU]
> > MRU1=Sentbox
> > MRU2=file:///home/martin/mail/sentbox
> > MRUCount=3
> > MRU3=
> >

> at some point we started refering to mailboxes using their url instead
> of their name to avoid unfortunate mixups. i think this was post 1.4.1
> though. what was your old and new version ?
>
> anyway, if you change the fcc in the compose window to something else and
> then back to sentbox it should record the correct entry. this is of
> course
> not a fix for the config format change problem

1.4.0 and 1.4.1 both use the mailbox's url to identify it, but without the
user-name in IMAP urls. I'm puzzled by the problem, though. "Sentbox"
isn't a url, and iirc that FccMRU section has always used urls, so it's
not clear to me how "Sentbox" got in there!

However, when the list is used, any invalid url is simply ignored, and the
url in MRU2 should be the initial setting in the Fcc widget. Martin, do
you have `Show -> Fcc' checked, and if so, what does it display when the
config contains the offending lines? Is the MRU2 reference your designated
sentbox?

I often use 1.4.1 with invalid urls in the various MRU lists (IMAP folders
that haven't been put in the tree yet), and they're simply omitted from
the list in the widget.