Re: Iconwidth

> For reasons I don't recall, they're GTK_ICON_SIZE_BUTTON. Could you
> try GTK_ICON_SIZE_SMALL_TOOLBAR, or GTK_ICON_SIZE_LARGE_TOOLBAR, and
> let us know which size works best?

I replaced all instances of GTK_ICON_SIZE_BUTTON with
GTK_ICON_SIZE_LARGE_TOOLBAR
as it seemed most appropriate. The results are great, the icons are now
slightly larger and much better definition. In true naff tv show style
I've put up before and after pictures.

http://usitweb.shef.ac.uk/~simon/before.png
http://usitweb.shef.ac.uk/~simon/after.png
I don't see the point in testing the other sizes as I don't think it
will improve.
I would attach a patch but I don't know how :-)

I'm also not sure it's the best solution, as the two address book books
on the compose window are now much larger. Still pretty though :-)

Simon