Iconwidth

Hi,

i was just having a look into balsa2 (well, I'll stick with balsa until the first release), but the icons still seemed to be horrible wide. My guess is that they all try to get the same width, which is a problem if the icon-text is underneath it and very wide (Like "Rechtschreibung"). Could you let the icons just takes as much space as they actually need?

And what about sending outgoing mails through procmail? :-)

Thank you for your work!

Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner
	mail@joachim-breitner.de | http://www.joachim-breitner.de | ICQ: 74513189

October 12, the Discovery.

It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful to miss
it.