Re: Bcc not working?

On 2002.02.20 23:20 Thomas Maeder wrote:
> Am 2002.02.20 09:29 schrieb(en) Brian Stafford:
>>
>> Will you *please* get the protocol trace from Balsa as previously
>> instructed.  Configure balsa using "CFLAGS=-DDEBUG=1 ./configure
>> ...", send the message.  balsa will print a protocol trace to
>> stderr.  Post this trace to the list.
>
> Anyway, I started this version and sent a message from it with To:
> and Bcc: both set. This is the output:

Believe or not, this is due to broken configure script in balsa-1.2.4.

BCC appears to work only when balsa-1.2.4 is configured with --with-ssl

This does not matter for BALSA_1_2_x branch, IFAICT (i.e. the CVS
branch sends BCC messages properly with and without SSL).

I guess we could release balsa-1.2.5 with fixed configure script.
Anything else that should get fixed? (patches welcome!)

-pawel