Re: Bcc not working?

On Mon, 18 February 11:18 Frank Crawford wrote:
> From: "Brian Stafford" <brian@stafford.uklinux.net>
> To: "Frank Crawford" <frank@crawford.emu.id.au>
> Cc: "Pawel Salek" <pawsa@theochem.kth.se>; "Thomas Maeder"

Just to be sure, I built myself a balsa with -DDEBUG to get the protocol trace.

Balsa DOES work correctly, i.e. two messages - one with, one without the Bcc
header correctly submitted to the SMTP server.

It seems to me that in this case the problem lies elsewhere.  There are many
reasons that message submission fails.  The protocol trace is essential to
diagnose the problem.  At the very least try
settings->preferences->display->status messages and set
information/warning/error messages to "show in list".

Brian Stafford