Re: Bcc not working?

On Mon, 18 February 19:55 Thomas Maeder wrote:
> Am 2002.02.18 13:50 schrieb(en) Brian Stafford:
>>
>> Balsa DOES work correctly, i.e. two messages - one with, one without the
>> Bcc header correctly submitted to the SMTP server.
>
> I come to a different conclusion.
>
> This is the transcript of my sending two messages. The first one only has a
> To:, the second also a Bcc: (to a different address)

...snip...

Will you *please* get the protocol trace from Balsa as previously instructed.
Configure balsa using "CFLAGS=-DDEBUG=1 ./configure ...", send the message.
balsa will print a protocol trace to stderr.  Post this trace to the list.

The protocol trace you supply is not from any protocol session originated by
balsa+libESMTP.  Balsa submits both messages in a single smtp session, not two
sessions as your trace shows and both messages share the *same* message-id,
not two different message ids.  So you have gone to a lot of effort to obtain
something totally useless.

Despite your different conclusion, balsa *does* work correctly.  Until you
provide the protocol trace from balsa that was actually asked for, neither I
nor anybody else on this list can or will help you.