Re: Bcc not working?

Am 2002.02.20 09:29 schrieb(en) Brian Stafford:

> Will you *please* get the protocol trace from Balsa as previously
> instructed.  Configure balsa using "CFLAGS=-DDEBUG=1 ./configure
> ...", send the message.  balsa will print a protocol trace to
> stderr.  Post this trace to the list.

As I wrote in another message, Balsa gets totally useless when
configured and compiled like this (all IMAP folders are reported to be
empty).

Anyway, I started this version and sent a message from it with To: and
Bcc: both set. This is the output:

Dumping Message
Dumping a text[7] message
Locking mailbox Ausgang
Unlocking mailbox Message: balsa_sendmsg_destroy()_handler: Start.
balsa_sendmsg_destroy_handler: Freeing bsm
Message: balsa_sendmsg_destroy(): Stop.
Reading /home/maeder/mail/outbox...
Sorting mailbox...
Send_Message: 136846344, 1, Connected to MTA
S: 220 cicero.glue.ch ESMTP BusinessMail
C: EHLO madbox
S: 250-cicero.glue.ch
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 10240000