Suggestions to Balsa again

Dear Balsa developers/users,

I've taken Emmanuel hint and download the Balsa CVS not only for testing,
but also to help fix some bugs, to the extent of my available time and
capabilities.

I would like to start to apply the suggestions I gave some time ago, since
no change was present in the CVS yet.

For that I would like to hear you final decision on the following matters
(please refer to my previous email "Suggestions to Balsa" for more
information about them):

-Toggle:

  Instead of:

   |        |_________
   | Toggle | Flagged |
   |        | Unread  |
   |        |_________|
   |        |

  I would suggest:

   |                   |
   |                   |

-New message:

  Ctrl-S     Save
  Ctrl-Enter Send

I would like particularly to get Pawel's opinion and approval on this.

One of the bug I noticed is that in some of the Freshmeat newsletters (and
always the same one), balsa doesn't show up the message vertical scroll
bar, although the Up and Down arrows scroll the text properly. My guess is
that something is not properly calculated when setting up the scroll bar,
so it's show.

Another bug is when after spellchecking some documents the balsa abort
with the following failed assert:

   balsa: manager_impl.cc:30: void free_lt_handle (void *): Assertion `s
== 0' failed.

This is somewere in the pspell library.

Both these bugs are reproduceable on my system so, with some help, I'll
manage to hunt them down.

Regards,

José Fonseca