Re: Bcc not working?

Am 2002.02.19 09:19 schrieb(en) Brian Stafford:

> The "show in list" option does not log to the console.  You need to
> build balsa with -DDEBUG for that as previously explained.  The "show
> in list" options record some status messages in a dialogue box, which
> might be helpful.

Thanks for the clarification.

> Without the facts, the problem cannot be diagnosed.  Period.

It's hard to argue with that. :-)

You find part of the facts in my message from yesterday containing the
transcript from the SMTP traffic.

The other part of the facts is that if I configure and make with
-DDEBUG, output is written to the console, but all Imap folders (e.g.
the one where the messages of this list reside) are reported to not
contain any message.