Re: Bcc not working?
- From: Brian Stafford <brian stafford uklinux net>
- To: Thomas Maeder <maeder glue ch>
- Cc: Balsa List <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bcc not working?
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:19:11 +0000
On Mon, 18 February 18:11 Thomas Maeder wrote:
> Am 2002.02.18 13:50 schrieb(en) Brian Stafford:s. The protocol trace
>> At the very least try settings->preferences->display->status messages and
>> set information/warning/error messages to "show in list".
> I tried that (I should have before, I know); I set all the menus to output
> to console. Then I sent a message with a Bcc, but nothing was written to the
The "show in list" option does not log to the console. You need to build
balsa with -DDEBUG for that as previously explained. The "show in list"
options record some status messages in a dialogue box, which might be helpful.
> And the Bcc wasn't delivered.
Without the facts, the problem cannot be diagnosed. Period.
] [Thread Prev