Re: [RFC] : small doc for beginner wanting to test Balsa from CVS

Manu,

Two other things I noticed about the beginner's help document:   It
doesn't mention cvs login.  Mind you, this should be a no-brainer for
anyone with half a brain (that would seem to not be me).  Also I had to
type ./autogen.sh not ./autogen, this one though, I knew about :).

Anyway, thanks for the document and nudging.  I still have to get
Gnome-VFS, gconf, and oaf (which VFS needs) before I can get CVS
compiled and running, but I'll get there!

Rikke

PS I still can't send directly to you, I tried in netscape as well.  I
get this error 'mailbox not enabled for this recipient' in netscape.  I
have to assume it is my silly isp, and will be emailing them shortly
about it.  Very annoying.