Re: [RFC] : small doc for beginner wanting to test Balsa from CVS

On 17.02.2002 03:47 Rikke D . Giles wrote:
> Manu,
>
> Thank you for this.  I've been lurking here for about a year now, don't
> have enough time to contribute to the code right now, but I'm more than
> willing to be a bug tester.  I will download CVS and get started with it
> tonight :).
>
> Thanks!

OK thanks, testing is also very important. I mean all effort that could
help someone to use Balsa (doc writing, translation, testing to discover
bugs) is important.
First part of the test for you will be to tell me if the procedure I
describe is OK ;-)
Thanks
Bye
Manu