Re: open letter to pawel

> > look jelmer did some more or less tweaks to get balsa running on gnome 2
> Please stick to the fact. Jelmer work is great (Jelmer, thanks!) but the
> job to do is even greater and the code currently does not compile with
> GNOME-2.
Hey, that's too much honor for me. :) I converted the docs, I converted
configure.in and I tried to adapt some code. But far not enough. Are
the sources in CVS yet ? :-)

> > but thats all and for sure not enough. there are a lot of people on this
> > list including me and some others that really BURN to get things worked
> > up. i think with a tad more project organisation etc we could get balsa
> > back to #1 (no its for sure not THE gnome mailclient no more)
> Would it help if I posted regularly a TODO list (I guess I could post one
> weekly)? Other suggestions?
That would help, I think. Or at least have it online somewhere. We
could also use the GNOME 'task' system for that.

I agree with Ali that it would be very nice to have balsa as the first
gnome2 mailer available. It might be handy if more developers get CVS
access? I'm not begging for CVS access, I'm already happy when Ali or
Manu would get CVS access.

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/