Mailbox search

Just a thought, but wouldn't a mailbox search feature be better written as
standalone libraries, rather than as an integral part of balsa. The reason
I think that is because all of the mailboxes that balsa can access (mbox,
Maildir, MH, and IMAP) are standard mailboxes, not proprietary. Because of
this, someone could use those libraries in their own application, not just
in balsa.

As a matter of fact, it strikes me as a good enough idea that I'd do it
myself, were my C skills better (My languages du jour being Visual FoxPro
and Python, though if someone wants to convert Python code into C, I can do
participate then).

David M. Stowell
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<dmstowell@ameritech.net>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price