libESMTP 0.8.6

Hi Folks,

LibESMTP 0.8.6 is out!

This mostly fixes build issues, there are no substantive code changes.
Also CRAM-MD5 authentication builds without OpenSSL.

Download the tarball at

	http://www.stafford.uklinux.net/libesmtp/libesmtp-0.8.6.tar.bz2

I've decided not to bother with pre-releases this time around as they
generated less feedback than I hoped for in the 0.8.5 cycle.

Regards,
Brian

Recent changes

2001-10-17      Brian Stafford  <brian@stafford.uklinux.net>
       * libesmtp-config.in
         Corrected output for --cflags.  Added --numeric-version to make it
         simpler for configure scripts to compare version numbers.

       * configure.in libesmtp-spec.in
         Merged changes from Cristophe Lambin.  Spec file now creates
         libesmtp and libesmtp-devel packages.  If OpenSSL is used
         spec file will have openssl dependencies added.

       * Makefile.am
         Make sure libesmtp.spec and config.h do not make their way into
         tarballs.  These confused the build on some platforms.

2001-10-16      Brian Stafford  <brian@stafford.uklinux.net>
       * configure.in
         Added --with-openssl[=DIR] option, removed --enable-starttls.
         OpenSSL dependent features are now enabled or disabled en masse
         using --with-openssl.

       * crammd5/md5.[ch] crammd5/Makefile.am
         Added public domain MD5 implementation to crammd5 module.  This
         enables the CRAM-MD5 mechanism to be built, even if OpenSSL is
         not available.

       * smtp-tls.c
         Applied patch from James McPherson correcting __attribute to
         __attribute__