Re: balsa MDN reply patches (long, sorry...)

On 22.03.2001 12:04:01 Pawel Salek wrote:
> Thanks for the patch, I am sorry it took me so long to evaluate it but
> it seems it is pretty ok. I just have some minor comments concerning the

I am really glad if you like my work, so don't worry about time...

> programming style:
[snip]
> - we use in balsa code slightly different indentation scheme.

Sorry, my fault. Is there any place where all these conventions are listed?

> - the rfc2298_address_equal is not bullet-proof. It could not find out
> that addresses
>
> Pawel Salek <pawsa@theochem.kth.se>
> and
> pawsa@theochem.kth.se
> are identical.

Hmmm, I thought libbalsa_address_to_gchar would remove everything except the
"real" address. So I faked a message from you ;-)) with the following header:

: From root@regulus.localdomain  Thu Mar 22 17:48:56 2001