balsa messing with messages? - an update

The problem went away after quiting Balsa and restarting it again. It seems that
somehow Balsa got confused and that solved it.
Anyway, the behaviour keeps worrying me.

Balsa has been running for a long time. I can't remember just when i launched it
.. I don't restart my computer often, neither do i relaunch the apps I use more
often. Is this in any way related to the problem?

Thanks again,

Fernan

--
Fernan Aguero