Offtopic: Re: Nameserver calls - libesmtp problem?
- From: "Karl O . Pinc" <kop meme com>
- To: Brian Stafford <brian stafford uklinux net>
- Cc: Balsa List <balsa-list gnome org>, Carlos Morgado <chbm chbm nu>
- Subject: Offtopic: Re: Nameserver calls - libesmtp problem?
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 17:08:52 -0500
On 2001.06.29 11:07 Brian Stafford wrote:
> On Fri, 29 June 16:25 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> | I guess I will *never* understand this program...
> That's OK, nobody understands what it is that sendmail does from what I
> can gather.
After years of sendmail, and quite a bit of prolog style hackery in the
config files, I finally ditched sendmail and went to postfix
(www.postfix.org.) Config is straightforward and clear, and I haven't yet
gotten stuck not being able to do something.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev