Offtopic: Re: Nameserver calls - libesmtp problem?

On 2001.06.29 11:07 Brian Stafford wrote:
> On Fri, 29 June 16:25 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
>
> | I guess I will *never* understand this program...
>
> That's OK, nobody understands what it is that sendmail does from what I
> can gather.

After years of sendmail, and quite a bit of prolog style hackery in the
config files, I finally ditched sendmail and went to postfix
(www.postfix.org.)  Config is straightforward and clear, and I haven't yet
gotten stuck not being able to do something.

Karl <kop@meme.com>