Re: libESMTP 0.8

Ok, I jumped brian's gun and patched cvs balsa for libesmtp-0.8. brian's
patch is a bit more complete than my slap-on patch and i just might revert
mine and aply his. meanwhile, i went out on hollidays and didn't stay around
to pick up the pieces.

Also, noone seemed to notice my mail to the list saying i did libestmp rpms
WITH THE OPTIONS NEEDED BY BALSA. those are the options that are CLEARLY
LISTED ON ./configure --help.

having said that, lighten up people.

Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.