Re: libESMTP 0.8

On 2001.06.14 09:59:54 +0200 christophe barbé wrote:
> I'm also subscribed to the galeon mailing-lists.
> And Ali Akcaagac, I noticed that you've a very good method to discover new
> friends. But dear Ali, you are a smart guy and we all (except you) are just
> nobody. You have so many great ideas. Thank you to be here.
>
> Christophe

besides the fact that i know the galeon people quite a time now.
quite longer than i subscribed to the mailinglist. the problems
are things like this. people with a different understanding and
different way of live and a different idea of how things should
work like. i am more present on the #galeon channel than writing
comments to the mailinglist. i am sometimes harsh and straight
with things i am saying but i try never insulting people. but
thanks for your straight reply i appreciate it, besides your 2nd
last sentence sounds like an echo for yourself to me.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de