Re: libESMTP 0.8

On 2001.06.14 09:27:20 +0200 Brian Stafford wrote:

.. snip

> That is the line that calls
>     smtp_option_require_all_recipients (session, 1);
>
> RTFM - From the README in the libESMTP tarball ...

now listen dude... no one has the right to fucking insult me.
how the fuck should i know what fucking options i need to enable
on some 3rd party library to get things working in some other
programmes (specially in a fast growing community like this) ?

these things should be written somewhere in the balsa package.
if this was the done already then please excuse me then i was
wrong but as i remember its pointed neither in the changelog of
balsa not in the readme and i usually read these things before
i do anything. (i havent done it with libESMTP since i expected
it to work like 0.7.4 release which i used to ./configure;make
make install only.

> If you don't like libESMTP don't use it, you have that freedom

yeah and to reward you something for your stupid comment.
i wish i could get rid of your library unfortunately they removed
all parts of old smtp code out of balsa. i'd better go for a
broken SMTP/risky or whatever transfer method of old BALSA than
using your library, specially if i get some pissed comments
like this from you.

between if you announce your library the next time on this
mailinglist then NAME significant changes we need to do before
installing the library its no where written in your previous
announcementmail. and stop insulting people, specially those that
point out only problems. have you seen me insulting people like you
here. specially with real name and on a open mailinglist where the
whole fucking world can read it ?

thanks.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac