Re: Pop server problems

On 2001-07-25 02:39 Hans Stenlund wrote:
> So, with this additional information, could anyone
> help me with this problem. #balsa -d should give me a
> debug output on stderr(???) Where do I find this
> 'stderr'? Please note, I'm not a C programmer so
> please just tell me if I'm supposed to see the debug
> output in my terminal window or in a log file
> somewhere.

stderr is usually the terminal window. You can save the output to a file
-
with (t)csh:
$ balsa >& balsa.out
with (ba)sh:
$ balsa 2> balsa.out

I hope it helps.

M V H

pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202