Shouldn't pclose() be used on FILE * created by popen() in libbalsa/pop.c?

Hmm...

I'm trying to stomp on a bug, and I think I've found it.

I use procmail to filter my mail with Balsa.  But the longer I allow Balsa
to run the more "zombie" procmail processes I end up with--often several
hundred!

I think this is happening because popen() is being used to start procmail
at the end of a pipe, but fclose is being used to close the pipe.
Shouldn't this be pclose()?  My man pages on popen/pclose seem to  say so.

I should note that I'm running FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE, maybe this isn't a
problem for Linux?

jmc