Re: Pop server problems

On 2001.07.25 02:39:20 +0200 Hans Stenlund wrote:
> e: As I said: I have problem fetching mail from my
> ISP's pop server. I don't see how these instructions
> are related to this issue.

i mentioned these instructions because you didnt described
your problem cleanly so i used some common problems that i
had myself or remember from others and some solutions for
common things. this shouldnt be an insult it was meant to
help.

and yes some of my instructions could be the problem for
your mails not beeing fetched. e.g. no fork on the systems
mail inbox, or 'the freeze or staying still' problem of the
check dialog that was caused by an borked pthread cause your
mails not beeing fetched because of no action.

but i see so i decide that i cant help you.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de