Re: Pop server problems

Ok, some additional info..

a: I didn't do anything. I've been using balsa 1.1.1
(rpm installed) RH7.1 awhile. It worked fine and I
could download new messages without problem, then it
just stopped working.
b: Currently installed 1.1.7 but the problem started
when using 1.1.1.
c: Installed from rpm packages
d: The 'check' dialog appears as usual (no freezing).
e: As I said: I have problem fetching mail from my
ISP's pop server. I don't see how these instructions
are related to this issue.
f: Yes, I have sufficient priviliges on my ~/mail
directory and all files within (balsa used to work...)

So, with this additional information, could anyone
help me with this problem. #balsa -d should give me a
debug output on stderr(???) Where do I find this
'stderr'? Please note, I'm not a C programmer so
please just tell me if I'm supposed to see the debug
output in my terminal window or in a log file
somewhere.
/hs

 --- Ali Akcaagac
<ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de> wrote: > On