Re: Unthreading list of message headers

on Wed, 2001-01-24 15:41+0100, Pawel Salek wrote:
> BTW, I think one can expect another release within 7-14 days: I have
> finally nailed down the address book crash that has been frequently
> reported in 1.0.x series.
>
> /Pawel

I have changed around 40 strings (just capitalization or other simple
changes which just need revision and remove fuzzy tags), and new ones were
added. So please all translators update your Balsa translations until the
end of month.

Is it OK if I make balsa to use xml-i18n-tools for translation of
*.soundlist and *.desktop files? It will require CVS version of that package
to compile Balsa from CVS, but will help translators to update also those
entries. Not neccessary, of course.

--
Gediminas Paulauskas  ···  http://03bar.ktu.lt/~menesis/  ···  ICQ 24859336