Re: Unthreading list of message headers

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 06:27:23PM +0200, Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:
> on Wed, 2001-01-24 15:41+0100, Pawel Salek wrote:
> > BTW, I think one can expect another release within 7-14 days: I have
> > finally nailed down the address book crash that has been frequently
> > reported in 1.0.x series.
> >
> > /Pawel
>
> I have changed around 40 strings (just capitalization or other simple
> changes which just need revision and remove fuzzy tags), and new ones were
> added. So please all translators update your Balsa translations until the
> end of month.
>
> Is it OK if I make balsa to use xml-i18n-tools for translation of
> *.soundlist and *.desktop files? It will require CVS version of that package
> to compile Balsa from CVS, but will help translators to update also those
> entries. Not neccessary, of course.

My only problem with depending on xml-i18n-tools is the use of a CVS version
rather than the last stable release (0.5 AFAIK).  Is there a particular
feature that has just been added that is needed for balsa?

MBG

--
 Matthew Guenther                       Nothing matters very much, and few
 guentherm@asme.org                     things matter at all.