small bugs....

Background info - using Ximian Gnome 1.2, latest updates on RH6.0 w/ kernel
2.4.0, wm=sawfish

1) I don't know if this could be a window manager/gnome problem, but
figured I'd check here first...
When I'm typing an address in the "to:" filed in the compose window, and
stop part way through the address, then cycle to another window, and then
but when I type the characters appear in one position behind the cursor.

2) I tried sending off an email to about 30 different emails - picked out
of the address book. When I clicked the "send" button, the "To:" field is
cleared and nothing happens. Balsa just sits there. Mail to only one
address work fine.

Otherwise, great work.......

Dave Euser
dave_euser@yahoo.com